Are you thinking of opportunities in the cloud?
The business drivers to start using the cloud are many. Business needs of global digital solutions, mobile access and IT solutions enabling collaboration with business partners and customers put high demands on corporate IT to deliver.
The need for a flexible IT infrastructure that can quickly adapt to support new processes is becoming increasingly important and management sees the cloud as the enabler.
Drivers for moving to the cloud:
- Globalization – Data needs to come closer to the users
- Time to market – Digital collaboration with customers and business partners.
- Difficulties to find and employ IT staff.
- Mobility – Access to IT systems anywhere at any time.
- Always lagging behind with software updates.
- IT systems need to be available 24/7/365.
- Elasticity – Demand-driven capacity in IT environments.
- Disaster recovery / Redundancy – The need for geographically separated data centers.